The Hermitage, Gledswood Hills, surrounded by parklands a beautiful setting for your new home.
This beautifully designed two level home, boasts luxurious living areas that are designed with open plan interiors, enjoying the warmth of natural sunlight, making this stunning home your new dream home. Designed to maximise the use of space, and with the added area of a second upstairs living area and an study area means there is room for all the family and those weekend guests.
- Massive main bedroom with walk-in robe & beautiful ensuite
- 5 Generous sized bedrooms, downstairs guest bedroom with full bathroom
- Enjoy a formal lounge, open plan lounge & dining + upstairs retreat
- Well equipped kitchen featuring Caesar stone bench-tops, soft close drawers with plenty of cupboard space, built in Combination Microwave Oven & double draw dishwasher
- 2 stunning bathrooms that include floor to ceiling tiling, semi-frameless glass shower screens, reconstituted stone vanity benchtops
- Powder Room Downstairs
- Spacious laundry with stone tops & handy cupboard space
- Ducted air conditioning, intercom system & down lights throughout
- Remote controlled double lock up garage with internal access
- Flyscreens, Clothesline, Fencing, beautifully designed landscaped grounds
A greener healthier,mind enriching lifestyle
35HA of Green Open Space
50km of shared pedestrian and cylce pathways
9-hole - Premier Greg Norman Golf Course
7.5ha proposed Gledswood Course
15km from future Western Sydney Airport
8km to Leppington Train Station
Disclaimer: Prices are subject to change without notice. All information contained in this material is provided in good faith and derived from sources believed to be accurate and current as at the date of publication. Photos may be of display properties. iFind Properties Pty Ltd or any related company does not guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should make and rely on their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Photos could be of display properties.
5 3 2