This master architect-designed Shawood home has been planned to perfection to suit the needs of the modern family. Luxurious living areas are defined by seamlessly integrated open plan interiors and flooded with natural light, making this SHAWOOD home a pleasure to live in. The distinctive architectural pitched ceiling creates an uplifting sense of spaciousness, and the inclusion of an open integrated study area and principal suite with direct access to outdoor living, adds to appeal of this supremely comfortable home. Carefully considered window and door positioning allows for abundant natural light and increased air flow, and well-defined zones and ample storage make everyday activities effortless.
You’ll enjoy a wonderful sense of outdoor living and all the unique innovations that make a Shawood home so distinctive, including quality appliances and contemporary finishes throughout.
- Beautiful main bedroom with walk-in robe & beautiful ensuite
- 4 Generous sized bedrooms with built-ins
- An abundance of living areas consisting of formal lounge, open plan lounge & dining and study area
- State of the art well equipped kitchen featuring Caesar stone bench-tops, soft close drawers with plenty of cupboard space, built in Combination Microwave Oven & double draw Fisher & Paykel dishwasher
- 2 chic bathrooms including tiles to ceiling, semi-frameless glass shower screens, reconstituted stone vanity benchtops
- Spacious laundry with stone tops & handy cupboard space
- Alarm & intercom system & down lights throughout
- Remote controlled double lock up garage with internal access
- Flyscreens, Clothesline, Boundary Fencing, Architecturally designed landscaped grounds
A greener healthier,mind enriching lifestyle
35HA of Green Open Space
50km of shared pedestrian and cycle pathways
9-hole - Premier Greg Norman Golf Course
7.5ha proposed Gledswood Course
15km from future Western Sydney Airport
8km to Leppington Train Station
The Hermitage is a new masterplanned community located in the heart of one of Sydney’s fastest growing regions, the South West. Its gentle undulating hills are framed by magnificent strands of large mature trees, with district views spanning to the Blue Mountains. Boasting 150 hectares of green open space, including dedicated parklands and 27 holes of golf, The Hermitage offers a wide range of community and lifestyle options. The area is one of great beauty with special qualities that will be taken advantage of through a central 3.5km green corridor, connecting the northern golf precinct with the heart of the community. The future Gledswood Village, a boutique mixed use precinct offering a mix of retail, commercial and residential uses, including a grocer, cafes, swim school, healthcare, Country Club and restaurants, will be the authentic heart of the estate. This contemporary, vibrant and tree lined high street will deliver an authentic village experience responding to the growing appetites of the local community for urban experiences.
With access to a broad range of recreational facilities, local transport and educational services, The Hermitage offers an enviable lifestyle choice now and into the future.
Disclaimer: Prices are subject to change without notice. All information contained in this material is provided in good faith and derived from sources believed to be accurate and current as at the date of publication. iFind Properties Pty Ltd or any related company does not guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should make and rely on their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
4 2 2